Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Love is in the air. Or is it the results of last night's dinner wafting through the air? I'm not sure which and I don't really care because they are both satisfying in totally different ways.  Pictured is one of Marcy's cake pop thingies.  I'm not exactly sure what Marcy put in those things but by the time you get 1/2 way through the first one, all you can imagine is eating 14 more.  I'm tempted to make a crack metaphor here but chopping one of these up, cooking it down and injecting it would be an abomination against nature.

Anyway, Marcy made these little sugar wonders for a PTC fundraiser and there was a tear in my eye when we had to leave them at B's first school dance.

So give your loved one a hug, a pinch and maybe a little tickle for me.

2 comments:

Alby King said...

(shudder)... I see calories

rick is! said...

yes, delicious, delicious calories...