Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Dream of Cycling

And that is all it is, a dream. Last night, my dreams were riddled with bike related content but, now that I think about it, none of it was actually riding based. It mostly involved coming across long forgotten parts and pieces (probably since I'm trying to build the dos up with odd parts right now). So, even in my dreams I'm not doing any actual riding. I'm screwed. Must get on the bike soon!

Thankfully, my mediocre fitness is somewhat saved by my once or twice daily jogs with the new mutt and my reduction in drinking (again. maybe this time it'll take...) and my sanity is saved by a tranquil home life with a loving wife who only occasionally wants to kill me in my sleep and a sharp as a tack daughter with the fashion sense of Punky Brewster hopped up on jelly beans and cotton candy...

4 comments:

TrevorW�� said...

A tranquil home life has a value beyond measure.Enjoy.

Alby King said...

Don't ever let your wife watch Dolores Claiborne.

rick is! said...

I don't even know what that is but I sure don't like the sound of it. I'll be sure it's blacklisted on netflix.

Jason said...

I dream of me, at a sorority house, pillow fights, feathers, etc.,