Thursday, April 15, 2010

If You Love Something Set It Free

As the old saying goes, "if you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it doesn't come back, it was an ungrateful piece of shit and deserves to die". Well, me being the magnanimous person that I am, I decided to allow my blinkie light end cap to go on a solo adventure. I figured the best way to do so was to let it lose during a ride that way I wouldn't be able to retrieve it in a moment of weakness. Well, mission accomplished. About two weeks ago, the cap was jettisoned and the waiting period commenced.

So sad and lonely.
After close to two weeks, there was no news so I was ready to write my beloved blinkie end cap off but on Monday's commute I saw this:

That's right ladies and gentlemen, my beloved has returned! After much rejoicing the end cap was reintroduced to the rest of the blinkie.
Yay!

No comments: