Monday, May 11, 2009

All Coming Together

Things are finally feeling like they're all coming together. We're (way?) behind on the house build but we're finally approaching a time that we'll be able to move in as we complete all of the final details (something we swore we would not do before construction started). In the push to get everything set for drywall, the last few weeks have been hell. I figure we have one more hell week and then things will ease up a bit.

Probably a good part of my positive vibes is thanks to me getting out for a couple of decent rides recently. Friday night I was once again able to hit up the Rage ride in Bath. It was a smaller group this time (5 instead of 12) so it meant for a quicker pace and less regrouping. I continue to be amazed at the amount of trails in that area. We rode for 2 1/4 hours and barely touched the trails I rode there two weeks ago. I'm thinking that I may need to incorporate that trail system into the GRRRRR.

Sorry, no time for more today.

No comments: