Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quiz time.

Up for grabs is one gently used Thompson seatpost (don't ask me the size right now because I don't have it on me though I do usually keep a seat post in my front pocket for vanity reasons) to the first person to guess what the frig was on my coffee cup the other morning when I got to the property to work. Hint: it didn't come from me.

Disclaimer: No employees, family members or affiliates of Racin Rick or Dam Nelsons are elidgable for this contest. Winner is responsible for all shipping and taxes ($100 in the continental U.S.).

13 comments:

Big Bikes said...

Looks kinda like bird poop,
but I'll go with frozen coffee froth?

-t

rick is! said...

sorry, bird poop is close but no cigar.

frozen coffee froth is just a silly guess because who would post a pic of that??? ok, I would if I were REALLY desperate.

Anonymous said...

Did that come out of your nose?

rick is! said...

nope. remember the hint, whatever the substance was, it didn't come from me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. Ooops. I really don't know. Kinda sorta looks like a yellowish grease. But that isn't very "hey wow look at this!"

rick is! said...

nope, grease I can handle. I almost lost my breakfast cleaning this off!

Groover said...

It looks pretty yuk and I'm not actually sure if I wanna know what it is. I kinda prefer to keep my dinner. :-) Are you going to tell us?

rick is! said...

as soon as i get a pic of how it happened I'll let the cat out of the bag.

Hill Junkie said...

Hmmm, child vomit?

rick is! said...

close but not quite.

Unknown said...

Cat Hairball?

rick is! said...

now we're getting close.

rick is! said...

answer in today's post.