Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Don't worry, I'm still alive


Very little posting recently here. Sorry. Life gets in the way sometimes (a lot recently) and you do what you can. Not much to report ride-wise here but I did go to my first spin class of the season yesterday. It's not quite the same as riding outside but it's a damn sight better than riding the trainer at home and with the right instructor, they can be real ball busters. I didn't wear my heart rate monitor but my perceived exertion level was pegged at 11 and by the end of the class I was a sweaty mess. Good stuff since it's looking like between Marcy and my schedules I won't be getting much riding in this week.


On a racing note, I pulled the trigger and ordered up a Salsa Selma for this coming race season. I guess there won't be any more hemming and hawing about whether I'm racing single speed or not now. With a new bike purchased, Marcy will MAKE me race it whether I want to or not! :)

1 comment:

Wheels said...

Beauty!