Monday, December 22, 2008

Did I Mention Binge Drinking

In my last post I mentioned the holidays and binge drinking and eating. Little did I know just how soon the binge drinking part was going to start. Friday was my company christmas party. It's always a big affair with food, drink, lots of people and mass amounts of debauchery (the company started as a construction company so it's pretty much an anything goes type party) and since it was on the same day as my birthday I planned to partake like no one's bidness. We were spudless for the night and within walking distance of our digs so Marcy and I got the very rare opportunity to get shitty together. Mission accomplished. Too much happened through the night to tell it all (or remember it all) but here are some highlights. Beer, much beer. Shots of tequila chased with jello shots. Shots given to us by people who obviously hated us because they were so rank followed by more jello shot chasers. About 18 more jello shots. Marcy getting spanked by one of my co-workers (I need to get the pic off her phone!). Stumbled home. Worthless pieces of crap all day Saturday.

There you have it.

4 comments:

Groover said...

Your Christmas party sounds like every HR Manager's nightmare. :-) Glad you had fun. And serves you right that you had to pay for it the day after! Just in case you were looking for sympathy ... :-)

So when are the compromising pictures and videos going to turn up on the internet? ;-)

rick is! said...

oh, I didn't pay too much for it the next day. mostly tired and unmotivated.

photos will be here very soon, just have the pinch the wifey's phone first!

Pete said...

Story of my life.....:)

Wheels said...

Ho, ho, oh how I love this time of year! 'Tis the season to eat, drink, be merry, and make our coaches earn their $! Happy New Year ye who rides bikes with big wheels!