Friday, November 07, 2008

Look at Me!



Yesterday, I was honored to be interviewed by a super illustrious magazine, Construction something or other Quarterly. It's obviously the bestest construction magazine ever (with a circulation hovering in the 10 range) so I was honored when I found out myself and my co-worker, Marcus, would be sitting down for a phone interview. Along with the interview, I was required to provide a head shot to be included with the article. Marcy would kind enough to take some pictures. Through the marvel of modern technology Marcy was able to take my superstar mug and make it appear like I'm one of you, the common man.




oooohhhhhh, I do. I smell cheese!



Apparently I love cheese.



I also could have been giving the thumbs up because I actually got to ride yesterday. It was short, hauling B to pre-school, but it was still nice to hit the road for a change. Yay for me!






4 comments:

Jason said...

Jesus, I think I smell the cheese from here.

rick is! said...

mission accomplished.

Wheels said...

Who's the guy in real clothes with no helmet or shades on your blog?

rick is! said...

dunno, but he's around here all day mocking me and pissing me off!