Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Nothing

I've got essentially nothing to write about today. So why are you posting, you ask? Because I feel compelled to do so, that's why.

Yesterday, after an 11 hour work day and before my additional work designing our new house, I managed to squeeze in a 42 minute road ride. It was a bit short but it was nice to check out some of the streets within Boothbay Harbor. For such a small area there is a suprising number of hills, some of them super steep, so with a bit of planning I could put together a pretty decent climbing loop all within a 10 mile radius of where we're living for the winter. None of the climbs are very long but that's ok since most of my racing is on short, punchy climbs anyway.

As I've mentioned before, I often check to see how people end up on this blog (never on purpose I'm sure!) and a few that popped up recently in searches are" rubber sissy gear", "bondage", "trannies" and "diaper covers". Very interesting. And scary. Also of interest is that little experiment where I peppered my blog with the names of fellow bloggers hoping to get some hits on their names was a fruitless endeavor. Apparently none of my blogging peeps get googled. I had hoped that putting Adam Craig in my blog would get me something but I got nada, zero, zilch. Oh well, I guess I'll have to try another scheme to trick people into reading (check out my labels below, we'll see how THAT works!).

No comments: