Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Go



Yesterday's ride didn't happen. Marcy had to go home early because she wasn't feeling well and despite her giving me the green light to ride, I just couldn't do it in good concience. The thought of me being on a 2 hour ride while she's ill AND watching the spud just seemed like a selfish thing to do. Instead, I drove (egad!) home, got some quality family time, worked on the chimney (almost done there thankfully), worked on the design of the new house, prepped for our "moving" yard sale this weekend until 10pm and then crawled into bed. Thankfully, we're in the middle of a very nice spell of weather so yesterday's ride will now happen this afternoon. 70 degrees, clear skies and no humidity. I can't wait!

I haven't posted many pics recently so here are a couple of sub-par shots from a commute last week:
Just going by a nice water crossing.
And this is our new driveway going in. Soon, this won't be the new driveway but "the" driveway. Fingers crossed.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason said...

Rick's head coming.
And Rick's head going....

p.s. the word "wang" was just in your word verification (Bevis laugh)

rick is! said...

I wanted to be sure everyone got a look at my good SIDES.