Thursday, August 28, 2008

Marcy's a Trooper

Today was Marcy's day to commute to work by bike. Unfortunately, she's been struggling with a cold recently AND she's still got the "issues" I wrote about earlier so when it came time to ride in this morning she was hesitant. Eventually she manned (womaned) up, stole a bunch of my cool weather riding stuff and headed out. Like I said, she's a trooper.

Shortly after she left, B and I hit the road on our way to B'd pre-school. We caught up to Marcy after a bit. She wasn't as far along as I expected but looked to be doing ok.




Minutes after these pics were taken, on a short but very steep hill, Marcy had to pull over and blow chunks. Now here is the real trooper details. Instead of calling me to pick her up (as was the plan if she wasn't feeling well), she wiped her mouth (probably on my nice Castelli jersey) and pushed on.

Rating: 1 persistant squirrel who hopefully has a toothbrush and maybe a couple of mints.

No comments: