Wednesday, April 02, 2008

wash it!

What purpose do kids serve? Sure, they make your life complete, continue your legacy yada, yada, yada but more importantly, if properly trained, they can function as perfectly good pit crews. I figure that at 2 1/2 years old, B is well on her way to being my full time mechanic. She already loves to wash my bike and she can identify many key components including: pedals, wheels, handlebars, seat & chain. By the time she's three, I expect her to be able to totally strip and rebuild the frame.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jason said...

Now THAT is service. Need to get B-Man doing that. Earn his keep ;)
You should have got scrubbing on that bar tape. Eeeesh.

Is B-Girl rocking the red hair or is that just the flash on brown? Dig the curlz. Good job.

rick is! said...

depending on the light her hair is either red or brown. she's definitely got some "sideshow bob" curls going on for sure.

Marcy said...

B-girl and B-man would make the perfect match with their red dos.

Jason said...

Ha! That and I was just thinking that if it's red that kicks the bizzaro world that Rick and I share up a notch.