Thursday, April 03, 2008

keeping the taint on it's toes

It is my theory that you need to keep the taint on it's toes. Similar to a weight lifter hitting a muscle group from a slightly different angle to maximize growth and strength gains you need to change things up on your scrotal region to keep it from getting apathetic. For this reason, I like to keep multiple chamois creams on hand to shake things up. On any given day I can typically reach for Greyhound Juice, Assos or Bag Balm.






That was, at least, until recently when I drained the Juice and Assos tubs dry and am now left with the Bag Balm which I keep at the office. Yesterday, before my commute I was forced to scavenge for another substance to use to keep the ass happy. Jelly is too sticky, we only have chunky peanut butter (which seems wrong in many, many ways) and the KY is reserved for special occasions :) but I finally remembered I had this:



It's not exactly chamois cream per se but I did keep the taint happy for my sub 1 hr commute. As an extra bonus, it smells so good, the ladies will want to nuzzle your cheeks!

4 comments:

Jason said...

dddddddddddddddddddddude.
The house must be designed because blogging has been turned up to Eleven! Watch not to use the "warming KY" ;)

rick is! said...

why not make the 11 a 10 is what I say.

Wheels said...

Now THAT is blog magic!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh the importance of proper main'taint'enance.