Monday, April 21, 2008

no sleeves, no lights, no problem

Friday, glorious Friday marked two firsts for me this spring season. First day this season hitting the trails and first day without arm or leg warmers. Yippee!!! The weather was fan-freakin-tastic at about 70 and sunny, the trails were almost entirely dry (a near miracle given the time of year). The trails I was on weren't the greatest but I'll take it. To add to the firsts, this morning on my commute I didn't need lights despite heading out at 5:30 am. First time this year baby! No more lighting monkey on my back for a few months.





Look ma, no sleeves (but some VERY pasty skin!)




First tracks

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Wheels said...

You lucky dog! A road trip to the coast may be in order in a couple of weeks if Bradbury isn't open.

Jason said...

you're the only man whiter than me. must feel good to be free of all that clothing though!

rick is! said...

it was all back on for this morning's commute. I'd be willing to guess that Wheels is even whiter than us both.

Wheels said...

White as snow boys!

Anonymous said...

well, i'm starting to put on the arm and leg warmers in Aus as it's starting to get a bit nippy. I've gotten nice and brown over the summer so we'll see what my skin tone is after winter!

rick is! said...

you crazy aussies and your backwards turning water! It's sad to think you're dawning the warmers again but spring will be back soon!