Friday, April 18, 2008

can you believe it?

I'm in the midst of yet another week from hell up here in the great white north. Actually, the weather has been b-e-a-u-tiful but I haven't had much opportunity to enjoy it. Oh well.

Since I've had no time for riding I've also had no time for writing (or anything remotely interesting to write about) so I thought I'd dig up some classic Racin Rick posts from a couple years ago when I did have time and a modest amount of creativity and put together my own little "Best Of" series for occasions like this. Well, after a few minutes of browsing the old stuff I have come to the conclusion that my stuff sucked just as much back then as it does now. Revisionists memory I guess. Back in the old days I used to blog uphill both ways in driving snow in bare feet...

Big-ish mountain bike commute home planned for today so maybe tomorrow I'll have something interesting to write. Hang in there.

No comments: