Monday, March 31, 2008

woof, what a week

Phew, glad that week is over. On Wednesday we got a call from our realtor asking us to show our house on Saturday, a full month before we were going to be ready to show it because of various projects we were trying to tie up around the house. We didn't want to miss a potential buyer though so I took Thursday and Friday off from work and put in 13-14 hours each day working on all of our projects. I expected to be able to squeeze in a short-ish ride (1:30) each day but that soooooo didn't happen. Saturday afternoon I did get a ride in but after the stress of the week I just couldn't get myself into an interval workout so I decided to just cruise and enjoy the nice weather. This week was supposed to be my rest week so I decided to switch the two weeks and do last weeks workouts this week. This might not be exactly what Lynda had in mind but I've got to roll with the punches if we hope to sell the place.

That's it for now. Time to get back to work and my regular ride routine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess that's real life for you. Always finding a way to keep us off our bikes

rick is! said...

and hopefully soon into a new house...