Monday, March 17, 2008

hypothetically speaking

If one were to be heading out for a hypothetical mountain bike ride with his hypothetical dog who just had a huge growth removed from his hypothetical ass and while backing out of his hypothetical garage he hypothetically forgot to look behind him and hypothetically backed into his hypothetic wife's hypothetic car, how would one tell his hypothetic wife? One could, hypothetically of course, come right out and tell her or one could take the wimps way out and post it here.

Note: I hope to never type hypothetic ever again.

6 comments:

Jason said...

Nice. Real nice.

Wheels said...

How's the juju now?

rick is! said...

I expect the juju to change drastically around 9 this morning.

Unknown said...

I reckon you'll be whipping out your power tools again and attempting to complete the next problem hypothetical wife has on her hypothetical list.

Marcy said...

You took the dog out for a run 2 days ago!

Your juju is only going to get worse when you get home...

bikemike said...

My father did this about two years ago while driving the wifes car and banged the door.
Later that day my stepmom went to the mall and walked out to see a new dent in her door.
Man was she angry but not at my Dad, I think he forgot to tell her...