Monday, April 16, 2007

Its outa here!

Sorry (yet again) for the lack of posts recently, we've been busy building an arc to float on outa here when the rain is done. Gee-sus did it rain and blow the last couple of days. I'm not sure what that means about tomorrow's group ride of death, weather looks iffy, but hopefully it'll be nice enough that I can at least get outside. Last night saw me spinning to the Climb Right Carmichael video. Damn that was hard but if you've got less than an hour to ride and can't get outside it'll make the time worth it.

A couple of days ago I listed the Moto Rapido up on MTBR and as of this morning, it officially belongs to someone else. The cashola is in my pay pal account waiting for me. Now I just have to get to the shop and ship it out. I almost sold the fuel today as well but it looks like that one fell through for now. Now I just need to get the fuel and van dessel up on MTBR and I'll be in business. MTBR's classifieds kick ass by the way. It only costs $2 (with no commission) to list an item and you can post as ton of photos no problem and they don't seem to have the spam people trying to suck you of money. Use them. I'm now very close to ordering the El Mariachi (yay!)

Expecting the crappy weather to come, Marcy, Brynna and I went out for a ride on Saturday, soaking in the last of the sunny weather. B is really starting to like riding in her trailer and can now tolerate her helmet so things are looking good for some daddy/daughter spins this summer.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason said...

Sounds like you all got hammered with the rain. It was bad here, but way worse further east and up your way.

Great picts too.

Sounds like the MTBR classified are better now. The last time I used them all I got were people from Europe wanting to send certified checks if I sent the bike stuff.

Are you going with the EM frame or the complete build?

j

rick is! said...

complete build since I can save a ton of jing that way. I'll swap the saddle and maybe the wheels though.