Monday, April 16, 2007

Gone!

The moto rapido now resides in the helpful hands of our friends at Bikeman awaiting shipment to merry ole Chicago. While I was there I got to see my future El Mariachi (as soon as I get the coin scrapped together that is). Beautiful curves and just waiting to be ridden hard.

Speaking of beautiful, I caught a look at the new bikeman winter jacket. Freakin sweet! Windblock outer and a soft fleecy liner. Super comfy and probably pretty warm too. This would make a great christmas present (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).


Ever wonder what pain looks like? Well here is what last Wednesday's group ride looked like. You can tell when I got to Camden and started the ride with others because my heartrate quickly rocketed up from the 130's-140's up to 160's-170's and cresting over 180 on a few occasions. Lovely.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: