Friday, August 04, 2006

What a week!

Well, this week has been all balled up.  Both Marcy and Brynna have been sick most of the week so its been rough riding-wise but not totally horrible.  This morning I got up at the butt crack of dawn (4) to get in a couple of hours before work so I got my fix for today.  Its this weekend that I’m worried about.  On Sunday, we’re supposed to heading to Vermont for a few days of relaxing, hiking, swimming and of course a bit of biking but with Marcy and B’s illnesses, I’m not so sure we should go.  There will be 3 other babies under 1 yr old there so we don’t want to risk getting them all sick with the dreaded PINK EYE! (ominous dum, dum, dum).  I guess we’ll just see what happens.  They’re both medicated right now so maybe by the time we’re supposed to go over on Sunday things will be cleared up a bit.

No comments: