Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ride much?

I haven't been recently but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a ride this weekend with the pooch. There is a large group ride on Sunday before the awards banquet for MMBA but I'm not sure that I'll be able to make that. Too bad to since it'll be at Bradbury and they have some sweetness new trails that I'd love to rock on the single speed. Speaking of which, I think that I'm going to pretty much hang up the Fuel for the year and do most of my future rides on the rigid single. I get beat up more and work a bit harder with the single but that is perfect since my ride time will be tight anyway and this way I can still be spent after a shorter ride. That Fuel is just way too comfy for short rides.

All is not lost though. I have been getting out for a run most weekday mornings with chancy pants so if I do score a bike for a cyclocross race coming up I'll be able to handle the running portion of the race, I'll just have to figure out how to deal with the riding part...I can see my breakfast already. yummy

No comments: