Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Like Tosh.O?

Then you might like this totally useless video.  But first, watch this  (right over here yo)  for the inspiration.



I'd like to say that my family is more mature than this but if you've been reading this blog for a while, you know the truth.  The ugly, sordid, filthy truth.  Did you also notice that my other brother is wearing a lazer tag headset?  Yeah, we be wild and crazy.

Operation get the fat out is in full effect.  My waistline has been expanding at a rate similar to the national debt the last couple of months so it is high time to get it under control.  I think I said this a month ago but this time I mean it.  Really.  Things would be easier though if I wasn't turning into an old man.  Remember last months running race fiasco?  No?  Well I do.  And more importantly, my groin does.  After the typical 3-4 days of post race soreness, I noticed that my groin wasn't recovering like I expected it to.  Apparently, all of that slipping and sliding to maintain my footing did a number on my most favoritest of places.  Now, it's a month later and I'm still hobbling around like an old man.  Swinging my leg into the car has never been more painful.  Thankfully though, with some stretching and new exercises, I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.  Enough light that I've begun gingerly "running" again.  Why the parenthesis?  Well, you can only really consider what I do running if you also consider Atkins to be a diet...

2 comments:

Alby King said...

That's just wrong Rick.

rick is! said...

you're just jealous...