Wednesday, September 02, 2009

No Excuses

Okay, today I'm not going to make any excuses about why I don't have my Snow Bowl Run Off write-up done. I just don't feel like doing it. There, now lets move on.

Part of my reason for not wanting to do the write up is that all I can currently think about is the Bradbury 12 coming up in a couple of short weeks. Not only am I excited at the prospect of riding for 12 hours straight as I attempt to defend my title but I'm also excited because, as of right now at least, both of my brothers, my father and Marcy are planning on racing as well, on a four man team. They haven't officially signed up yet but I think it's going to happen which is pretty frickin sweet if you ask me. What also is sweet is their tentative team name "The Awesome Rick Nelson's Family". I don't know who this Rick Nelson is but he sure does seem pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Nothing like putting the pressure on!

rick is! said...

I figured if I made it public that no one would back out...