Thursday, April 02, 2009

Let Me Paint a Picture


Let's say that there is this guy named Rick (not me) who rode his bike to the house he's building (not mine) to do some work before meeting his wife (not Marcy) to head to her father's birthday dinner. Now, let's assume that Rick's (still not me) clothes to change into are in his wife's car so he'll have to change when she gets there. Unfortunately, Marcy (woops, I meant not Marcy) was running late so Rick would need to change uber fast. Not Marcy jokes about Rick stripping naked for when she gets there so he'll be ready for said uber quick change. Now, lets assume Rick (pretty sure he's not me) is a shameless twit who will do anything for a laugh (and even more for blog fodder) and decides to do her one better and proceeds to strip down to work boots (untied of course), a heart rate monitor strap and a bikeman.com hat (with brim turned up) and nothing else and then waits in the bushes for not Marcy's arrival. Upon her arrival I (I mean, Rick who could very well be me), runs from around the corner in said outfit, pale flesh, knees pumping high, limbs akimbo and junk all kadywampus in perfect comedic timing.

Try to erase that picture from your head today. Good luck

9 comments:

Big Bikes said...

Awesome, just plain awesome.

rick is! said...

glad you approve.

Jason said...

Someone (not Jason) LOVES it! And is thankful because you erased the image I had in my head from one of my other friends who felt the need to e mail me about his on going saddle/sore pimple pop.

Laps said...

I haven't met you yet, but now I am sure that I must.

rick is! said...

jason has only met me once but his life is enriched as a result. I promise to wear clothes.

Marcy said...

The image is seared into my brain.

Laps said...

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting I wanted to meet you with your junk all kadywampus.

Wheels said...

Oh how I wish Not Marcy had an unexpected passenger like her father!

rick is! said...

life would be interesting with another me running around. although, B is already a chip off the ole block just with different plumbing.