Monday, April 06, 2009

Doooood!

Another week down and we're one week closer to being homeless. It's becoming apparent that we won't have our house finished by the time we have to vacate our care taking gig so it's been full steam ahead on the house and not so much on the bike. Last week I did complete my first kinda-sorta week of structured training. I didn't get all of the LW prescribed workouts in but a couple did happen and I'm sure that's better than nothing. The week started out well with two good training rides mid week but the house stuff always keeps weekend rides to a minimum so I didn't get the "big" weekend rides. Those will come.

Sunday, I did manage to sneak out early enough for B and I to get a quick ride in. For the first time this year it was warm enough for just a sleeveless base and one long sleeve jersey. It was N-I-C-E. I just wish I had had the time and energy to get out longer. It was nice to roll with the B-monster though so I was happy and the short ride helped erase the weekend's stress from my melon.




No comments: