Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Killer Jumps

With a super fun and important race this weekend (being that it IS my final race of the year) most racers would probably be fine tuning their fitness, cleaning their bike(s), organizing their stuff etc etc. What am I doing? None of those things, I guarantee. In fact, I haven't touched my bike in 4 days (but I did get two whole days in a row last week!) but who needs fitness for a 12 hour solo single speed race? About 6 hours in I am so going to be crying like a 3 year old who just lost her Poly Pockets' shoes and matching purse. Of course, that is the whole point I guess.

What I have done is spend a bunch of time at the property prepping for the foundation soon to be going in and getting my chain saw jammed in a 1000 pound tree. Good stuff.


You can build some wicked jumps with this thing!


If I started here, I could land somewhere down there...
Woof, did I mention it's 5:30 a.m. and I've already been in the office for 2+ hours. It's super duper to be living at the office so when you can't sleep you can "pop" over to work for a bit. I'm currently already halfway through a full pot of coffee and I predict finishing it before anyone else comes in today... I had planned a night ride tonight to get ready for the night laps at the Bradbury 12 this weekend but I'm no longer sure I'll be awake at 8 pm tonight...

No comments: