Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All dressed up and ready to go

On my way to the Bradbury 12 on Saturday I got the bright idea to get a shot of myself driving to the race while showing the packed car in the background ala Kerkove. When I took the first picture I was horrified at how "night of the living dead" I looked so I took a couple more and tried to brighten up a bit. Here you go!


Pic #1. Can you feel my excitement?
Pic 2. You're kidding me right? This isn't just #1 again???
Pic 3. Now I'm really hamming it up for the pic. Good lord, you can practically see the sleepy seeds in the corner of my eyes!


Based on these photos I can see that I had an unfair advantage on Saturday. One, I was obviously so amped up to be getting ready to race for 12 hours that anything short of the top step of the podium would have been unacceptable. Secondly, you can clearly see that I have an unfair aerodynamic advantage when you combine my pointy nose and chicken neck. EFTA should have profile checks like NASCAR to keep people like myself in check.

No comments: