Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Phew
(note: I wrote this post last night but by the end I was too drunk to finish (celebrating I guess!) so here it is now in un-edited form)

Todays to do list:
1. have most stressful day ever. CHECK
2. finally come to terms with prospective buyers of our house. CHECK
3. don't ride. CHECK
4. fall further behind on project at work. CHECK

Today was a rollercoaster of emotions. I started low. Got to work. Got lower. Met with Marcy and realtor. Felt better.

It looks like the sale of our house will be going through based on today's meeting (and the subsequent meeting of our realtor with the buyers) which is pretty sweet. There are only two downsides (that I know of so far). 1. I'm not even close to having the new house design ready to start construction. 2. The reality of the situation is that after the next two races (this weekend's race cannot be missed and next week's race has already been pre-registered for at $100) the rest of the season is in limbo. I'll probably get another race or two in but I'll surely be at a below par physical state. It's all good though, this year's sacrifice is next year's gain.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: