Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not Yet


I was hoping to do a race report today but that taint happening. Much to much going on. Instead I'm going to bitch about the rain. It's raining today. It was supposed to be sunny. It sucks. Supposed to ride the road home tonight but don't feel like dealing with the rain. I'm a wimp plus my ass feels like I was sodomized by a 2x4 on Sunday so getting road grit blasted up my nether regions during the commute isn't all that appealing although loosening my legs up a bit would be nice. (man am I the king of run-on sentences!)

Yesterday, instead of easy riding to speed recovery, I mowed the lawn instead. Mowing your lawn with a push mower has got to be close to the perfect recovery activity for busy homeowner types. It gets the legs moving, is low impact (assuming you don't live on a mountain side) and it needs to be done anyway. It's no coincidence that most of my lawn mowing happens on Mondays.

Day's rating: 1 mold covered squirrels ass end.

No comments: