Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Marcy ROCKS!

My wife is the best. I know I don't say it enough, but she is. She had rescheduled a doctor's appointment that she was supposed to have today to tomorrow so that I could get in a group ride after work this afternoon. This morning I saw that major thunderstorms are coming in for this afternoon while tomorrow is going to be perfect so she immediately got on the horn and rescheduled AGAIN moving her appt back to today so that I can ride tomorrow instead. Like I said, she rocks!

Rating: 2 squirrels!

3 comments:

Jason said...

with the title and the photo I thought you were going somewhere VERY different with this one. Still good. I guess.

rick is! said...

true, if she were a good wifey, she would have bought me a new bike when she rescheduled her appointment.

Jason said...

bike/shmike I thought you were gettng some squirrel on squirrel action!