Thursday, July 03, 2008


Friday (Thursday) Quickie



Today will be a quick one, with the 4th of July weekend quickly approaching and me heading out of the office for a meeting most of the day I have very leetle time to post.

Yesterday, Wheels, Mad Mike and I hit up the Camden Snow Bowl for some actual singletrack riding. With Mike and Wheels there I was sure it would be a great workout with Wheels pushing the pace on the fast stuff and Mike kicking me in the junk on the tech stuff and that is pretty much how it worked out. 2:45 later and we were enjoying a couple of adult bevvies in the parking lot and saying we should do it again soon. We definitely should because there is nothing like a good, hard group ride to get your "training" in. I put training in quotes because even though I got way more intervals than I was required to put in it hardly felt like work. Intervals solo on the road = bad. "Intervals" while mountain biking with buddies = awesome. I should ride with people more. I'm lonely. Please hold me.

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnywho, here are a couple of lame pics. (I really need to get a new camera!)


Pre-ride trash talk.




View from the top at the lean-to that I never knew about. I predict camping there soon!



The only reason I'm showing this pic is because 2 seconds later I almost endoed because I'm a douche with a camera.


hard breathing pervert! This is in the middle of the opening climb (see first image)

1 comment:

Wheels said...

I think I speak for Mike who never posts a comment: Good times!