Monday, June 23, 2008

Quick Race Report


Big field.



Yet another quickie post today about yesterday's race.

Clifford Park is race #2 of the MMBA series.

SUPER technical course that usually hands me my ass.

This year I felt great and rode the tech stuff well despite coming off a rest week.

Got outsprinted for the expert win at the end but still very happy with 2nd place considering my other showings there.

Finally, for I think the first time ever, I beat Wheels! Take that suckah.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jason said...

EXCELLENT!!

Wheels said...

Curse you and your big legs and big wheeled bike!

rick is! said...

it was probably the big wheels that helped the most.

bikemike said...

Wheel size bailed me out a LOT at that course. Can't live without 'em now.
Good race by the way, fun talking about the finish afterwards.

rick is! said...

yeah, big wheels were good there.

nice race to you too, Mike. the delay in awards was a pain but at least I got lots of time to chat it up with folks.