Friday, April 11, 2008

taint whore

My taint is the whoringest taint in the whole universe. It is VERY indiscriminate in it's chamois-mates. Dirty little tramp. In the last two weeks my taint has been caught canoodling with six different lubricating creams including (but probably not limited to) Bag Balm, Assos, Greyhound Juice Anti-Friction Cream, Greyhound Juice Aftershave Balm, Aquaphor and most recently Vaseline (really slumming it these days I guess). I swear, I half expect to come home one evening and catch my taint standing out by the corner of the property wearing fishnets, smoking a cigarette and yelling "hey baby, want to party?" to every schmo that rolls by.

5 comments:

Groover said...

And the favourite customer is? :-)

rick is! said...

right now, the taint still prefers the Greyhound Juice Anti-Friction with Assos in a close second but my recent desperate use of Aquaphor has me thinking I have a new backup.

Jason said...

Taintastic! I've use Vaseline often, but sometimes it can make my taint break out. Nothing like a big pimple right on the seam.

Groover said...

I like Sportsbalm. Followed closely by assos. Will try the greyhound if I can hunt it down somewhere.

rick is! said...

you can always get it from Bikeman.com, they ship downunder.
http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking/p/ACSKIN/GRYJCAF