Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ouch that hurt

Before this morning's commute the planned 20 30 second intervals with 30 second recoveries seemed like an easy enough workout to get through. I mean, really, 30 seconds is pretty short. Anybody can do a 30 second sprint right? As I rolled out this morning at 5:30 am though, it occured to me that while a 30 second sprint isn't all that hard, to only get 30 seconds of rest before the next would be the tough part. Umm, I was right. Damn, was that a hard workout for that early in the morning. I finished the workout but not before wanting to cry like a little girl. My first real race of the year is in less than a month though so I'm sure these workouts will pay huge dividends if I can keep them up.


I've also been daydreaming a bit recently about a future project and sending e-mails back and forth with the grand poobah over at Bikeman.com. I don't want to let the cat completely out of the bag yet but here are some hints.









have a beautiful, sunny day.

5 comments:

Jason said...

Pugsley?

rick is! said...

nah, that would be to obvious. keep trying.

Jason said...

Big Dummy?

rick is! said...

dude, watch the name calling!

Jason said...

I callz 'em like I seez 'em.
3.7 tires?? It will be a XC machine!