Friday, May 25, 2007

wiggling south

I told you this past weekend's race course was a squiggly one. Well, I finally downloaded the gps info so here it is in all of its glory. I wasn't lying.


This weekend, the fam is heading out for a weeks vaca to the great smokey mountains of western North Carolina. If I had known it would be 90 degrees here in Maine when we scheduled the trip, we probably could have saved ourselves some money and stayed put but I'm sure its going to be a great time regardless of the temps. We've rented a cool cabin in the mountains which will be a perfect launching pad for some biking, hiking, kayaking, as well as your typical touristy crap. With time to relax I might even have time enough to make an actual good post. Don't hold your breath though.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Have fun, be safe. There's some great riding down there. Later.

Wheels said...

Ahhh, Blue Ridge Parkway, Pisgah, Nantahala Outdoor Center, fond memories of when I was living in SC. Enjoy!