Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Get a grip

Yesterday after leaving a comment on Jason's blog about Ergon grips I received an e-mail from Mr. 24 offering up a set of grips to test out. I'm stoked! I've been seeing these grips around (mostly on the internet since few people seem to be using them in Maine) for the last few years and have wanted to give them a try. I don't have a real problem with the current lock-on grips on my Dos Niner but the grips on the El leave a lot to be desired comfort wise. I'm not one to need a cushy grip but those just don't seem to work with my hands.
Hopefully the P1's will work better for me. As an added bonus, it will be easier to convert the El back and forth from single to geared with the Ergons than it would be with conventional grips.
Hopefully, when their new pack becomes available I'll be able to check it out as well. Looks killer.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yeah, he' hooking me up too.
Time to find some Ergon green paint for the bottle cages ;)

I was holding out, going old school, but you saw the picts from Leesburg, and that was WITH front shock. You should dig 'em with the EM's ridgid.