Friday, April 27, 2007

long time no post

uber busy again so here is a quick rundown of the last week.


-broke my road saddle while riding the trainer. Weak.

-installed my trusty 'ole flite tt. Always thought tt stood for titanium but now realize it stands for "taint tormentor". Damn that thing tore the ass out of me. Wanted a new Fizik Arione but don't have the money for it so got a bonty to match the broken one but this time with steel rails.

-bled from every orifice on Wednesday's group road ride. 71 total miles, 4:15 and lots-o nasty climbs.

-got my shorts back from mi madre and stiched up and she did a fine job.

-got new race kit. its killer.

-picked up el mariachi, installed new saddle and peddals and did one spin around the yard.

-first race of the year (road) is sunday. weather looks nasty so we'll see what happens.

-I've now screwed off for 4 minutes. better get back at it.

1 comment:

Jason said...

nice ass.

goy my new kit today too. Sweet stuff. Fit is perfect. New chamoi rocks.

Good luck at the race!

j