Monday, March 12, 2007

Some random thoughts

Spring is definitely on its way. Saturday saw me out with the pooch on what was probably the last snowmobile trail ride of the season. The conditions were primo with good traction, nice temps and glorious sunshine. Sunday saw VERY warm temps (for this time of year at least) some rain and a severe eroding of the snowbase. I may try for another trail ride soon if the temps dip again. Fingers crossed because I really do enjoy riding the snowmobile trails and mud season just sucks too much.

The IMBA trail crew has chosen the Camden Snow Bowl for a trail weekend sometime in September (have I said this before?) so I’m looking forward to some more primo trails over Camden way soon.

Oh yeah, and Marcy has convinced me to go ahead and sell a couple of my bikes to fund a new El Mariachi. I talked about doing it last year but never pulled the bullet because of costs but with Salsa now offering the full bike package the deal is just too good to pass up.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Cool deal on El Mariachi. If I was looking a 2nd bike rather than a 2nd race bike, that would have been the one.