Thursday, March 29, 2007

enough!

Ok, seriously, could I be any more gay for Bikeman? With the addition of the killer Lazer helmet, I am now, officially, a rolling bikeman billboard. Helmet, check; cycling cap, check; longsleeve jersey, check; shorts, check; beaded thong, check. If Bikeman.com were a person, I'd probably do 'em.











Check out this killer ride I did Tuesday after work. In preperation for Killer Tuesday's this summer, I figured I'd better start getting the legs used to the mileage. Tuesday was a start with a planned 3.5-4 hr ride after work. I fell a bit short because of a late start and a nearly dead blinkie light but I did manage 3:15 and 55 miles before darkness shut me down. Not bad after working a full 9 1/2 hr day. Check out the Motion Based info below. You can ignore all of the heart rate info on the motion based site though. I accidently started the gps this morning before clearing the memory so today's info f'd up the readings. The route info is good though!

(click on the image)



Oh yeah, remember when I said I was done with Racin Rick for a while? Well, as soon as I posted that I got the urge to post again. Weird. Tell a kid he can't do something and all of a sudden thats all he wants to do. Maybe I'll just do weekly posts for a while. Yeah, that sounds good.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andy, R&D said...

hey what make/modle gps is that? I might ebay my garmin legend and pick one of those up...do you subscribe to the motion based.com service?
and one last thing...I'm a little disappointed in you...that's not an official bikeman frame pump you are using! :P

rick is! said...

its the Garmin Edge 305 with heart rate. Its a pretty sweet rig and damn small and light too.

Jason said...

welcome back. It's like you never left. ;)