Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ok, I give!

Remember a month or so ago when I was complaining about how warm the temps were and the fact that it made it difficult to ride in the woods because of all of the mud. Well, times have changed and now it too freakin cold out. I haven't had a ride in the last two weeks that I didn't end it with frozen toes and/or fingers. This morning it was a balmy 6 deg and the digits just weren't having it. What I wouldn't give for temps to be up in the 20's. That would be glorious.

P.S.- I've got my first saddle sore of the year festering down in stank town right now. All of this seated climbing is really starting to rub me the wrong way if you know what I mean. Thankfully, base 2 has now started and the keister will be allowed to leave the saddle on occasion.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I hear you, got me "pinched cheeck" from the other nights trainer session.

You know I'll end up with some sort of boil.

j