Friday, January 05, 2007

Done!

As you can see, the new template is finally up and I have a shiny new header thanks to my man Jason. Thanks also to my bro Rus who helped me with the html code because, lets face it, I'm sort of like a monkey with a stick when it comes to writing code. I still have a bit of tweaking to do on the colors but overall its looking pretty good.

Yesterday I snuck out for a lunchtime spin on the Dos and tried to hit up all of the trails that are located behind my office. I think I managed to hit (and map) 2/3 of what is there which is cool but more importantly, I think I figured out how to connect it to the Zak Preserve trails which means that if I want to take an extended lunch I can hit up about 10 miles of single and double track. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Here's a LINK to the motion based map.

2 comments:

Andy, R&D said...

lookin good...I gotta fix up my boring ass header.

rick is! said...

Thanks, its still a work in progress with colors and all but its getting there. Truth be told, without JMo it would still be the same ole crap.