Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Level with me.















I ran over this bad boy on my commute home the other night. A nice, heavy duty, metal level used in a combination square. It didn't do any apparent damage at the time but I broke a spoke on my way home last night while essentially coasting down a slight downhill. Coincidence? I think not.

Yesterday I got an e-mail from a fellow teammate that our Rider in Chief, Davis Carver is in this months issue of Mountain Bike Action talking about his Carver 96'er line of bikes. Its nice that he's getting exposure for some pretty cool bikes and is being recognized as one of the forerunners in the 96'er movement. Unfortunately, MBA is the worst bike magazine ever and I refuse to read it let alone buy it so hopefully someone will be kind enough to post the article up on the web eventually.

Edit that, I just found it. You can check it out here. Oohhhh, and they offer it in a titanium now too. Schweet! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Carver article. Wonder when they'll make the HT a 99er? Never rode the 96er but I like to keep things pretty uniform with parts etc., so guess I'll stick full 29er.

Wonder if that Ti is made by Dean? Looks like you can see a Colorado flag on the down tube, and if I remember correctly that's where Dean put their Made in Co. sticker. Have to ask Alan.

Later

rick is! said...

I think it was made by titus actually. I just realized that link is actually an older article and not the new one with Davis' mug in it.