Friday, November 03, 2006

whose the man?

I rode two days in a row, Wednesday and Thursday.  I’m so excited I almost peed my pants.  Damn this blog is even more boring than usual.

I’m getting my man-on again this off season and have started doing Pilates again.  They’re sorta gay and you can’t possibly look manly while doing them but they’re a great flexibility and core workout and as we all know, those are two areas that cyclists are notoriously weak in.  I’m secure enough in my manhood to announce that I do them.  For gods sake, I’m secure enough to wear a pink shirt to an office full of work boot wearing construction managers.  They rarely see my shaved legs or spandex though, I may be a man but I’m not stupid.

2 comments:

Jason said...

What Pilates do you do? Is it a video? I'm looking for a good one. J

rick is! said...

its a book called "Pilates, body in montion". It clearly explains all of the moves. Pretty good book.