Thursday, August 31, 2006

stuff for sale


Hey all, In the process of trying to scrape some money together to buy a cross bike, I've decided to sell two of my trusty steeds. I'll have better info (and pictures) about them after the weekend but I figured I'd better hurry up and get the word out there.

Bike 1: Van Dessel Country Road Bob (http://www.vandesselsports.com/crb.php?bike=9). Its the older version with the curved top and down tubes. I believe it is 59cm but will confirm this weekend. Its a sweet commuter/light trail single speed/fixie. Its super fun to ride and virtually maintenance free.

Bike 2: Trek Fuel 98 (http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/bike.php?bikeid=1167610&f=14) frame size large. Full carbon front and rear triangles. I replaced the carbon rocker with an aluminum version because the carbon wore out really quickly and I got tired of replacing it. It rides the same with the new rocker and the weight difference is negligable. This is a sweet ride but I stripped it to build my Dos this spring so now it is lonely and looking for a new home.

Both bikes have been used a fair amount but have been well taken care of and will provide many more years of use.

The first reasonable offer for each will be accepted. If I don't hear>from> > anyone they'll be going up on ebay and mtbr next week.

If you have any questions or want more info, give me a shout.

3 comments:

rick is! said...

baby steps man, baby steps

Andy, R&D said...

love that fixey..wish I could fit one in my life but I think I need/want a new trail squishy first.

rick is! said...

perfect! you can buy both. :)