Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter Ride

20 degrees, dark, windy and a snow storm on it's way.  Sound like ideal group mountain bike ride conditions?  Not necessarily, but it didn't stop 8 guys from showing up to ride in what we hoped would be primo snow/ice conditions.  I wish I had my camera with me because I sure would have loved to document everyone waiting around for me to get ready.  Seven guys standing around watching as I fumbled to get my stoooooopid bar mitts on the bike.  I was saved though when just after I finished up CDog noticed that his tire had gone flat so we ended up waiting for him.  Just like we always do.

And then, THEN, we rode our bikes for like 2 hours.  Got lost-ish, got less lost-ish, stared at Iphone compasses, figured out where we were and then got back to the cars unscathed and ready for beer. 

Great blog post huh?

No comments: