Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Lied

I know I said that I'd have my race report up today but what can I say? I'm a pathological liar. How else do you think I was able to convince Marcy to marry me? It certainly wasn't my pasty white, two pubes per square inch chest...

So, instead of a real post I'll drop some photos on you from the race weekend.

B rode her first chair lift with me.  She did much better than her Uncle Darren 
who cried and clutched the lift the first time he went up.
B entertained herself during my race by catching critters.  I'm almost 100% 
sure she didn't try to eat this worm but I do know that she was drinking out of acorns.


my ladies

Alby and I screwing around in the short track before he decided to actually race.

rockin the wood chip pile

and alby and I hitting the one single track section in the short track


Marcy snuck off for some single track while B and I rode the lift to the top.

No comments: