Tuesday, November 09, 2010



Balls in the Mouth For Charity

This past Saturday Marcy and I took part in an innovative charity event, a 12 hour spin class to raise money for the local Y.  Each person was asked to pony up some clams in exchange for a one hour spin class.  Easy peasy and it raised well over 10k for the Y.  Not too shabby.  Oh, and I got to get a pic of Marcy's boss with a pink ball in his mouth.  This was an event that just kept giving, giving and giving.

Sorry for such craptacular pics and boring content but, then again, you should be used to that by now.


I took a two hour shift which I thought was be simple as pie but after the first hours' sprint fest, the ole legs were a bit twitchy but, thankfully, the second class was more of a climbing class with slow cadence drills so I survived just fine and totally kicked everyone's asses at TDF trivia.  Take that losers!



No comments: