Monday, December 14, 2009

Sorry

I was totally bummed that I had to miss the Ice Weasels Cometh CX race on Saturday but something came up so that I didn't feel right about going. Marcy tried to kick me out the door early Saturday morning but I wasn't having it. For once in my life, I made the non-selfish choice and chose family over racing. I know, I know, I'll try to not let it happen too often. Gotta keep things in check.

It actually would have been an easier chose to bail on the race if I hadn't let my plans out of the bag. I figured that everyone who knew of what I had in mind would figure that I just wussed out because of the cool temps. 35 degrees? I laugh in your general direction!

Saturday, Marcy's friend Jen came by and they got to talking about my cx outfit and what a bummer it was that I didn't get to show it off so I figured a little runway show was in order.

Warning: You are about too see male cross dressing so if you question your sexuality these might not be the pictures for you because I look H-O-T hot in a mini.




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Big Bikes said...

Rick, we definitely missed you. And you would have been hurtin' in that get up. It was not warm.

-t

rick is! said...

yeah, I saw the pics. Definitely looks like it was cold but I think I could have toughed it out especially with some beer handups.

Jason said...

dude shave your legs. yuck.

the original big ring said...

I'm slightly aroused.

Whooooooops!

Did I say that out loud?!?!

rick is! said...

Jason, I didn't shave my legs for Big Ring's benefit. If I had shaved my legs he would have been TOTALLY aroused and questioning his life choices. I couldn't do that to him.