Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whatcha lookin at?

I found this pic tonight from the Maine Sport Run Off earlier in the summer. At first I thought he was smirking at me since he beat me off the line (I think I messed up getting into my pedal, that happens to me a lot) but then I realized he was looking at the two catepillers on the left side of the picture. Don't see them?

How 'bout I blow it up for you.



I think someone could use a wax job.

In case you're keeping track, it was less than 12 hours ago that I said I'd be posting only weekly and then I go ahead a do a post anyway. Just like last year... the irony isn't lost on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friggin' Nelson, just because you are lacking in man hair doesn't mean you have to pick on poor Kyle K. He is state MTB champ for both the high school and MMBA series so you better shut up or he'll laugh at you while he's tearing your legs off. Maybe you just have a problem with a Bikeman racer in a Maine Sport jersey. Make fun of Bryna
Mad Mike

rick is! said...

whoa, mad mike living up to the name! I figured he must be fast considering it was the race start but he looked like he was out for a leisurely ride...

and for the record, I make fun of B's bulbous melon all the time!

Wheels said...

Holy squirrel in a dog's mouth, Mike posted a comment!