Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Morning stroll

Not too much to write about this a.m. I did my typical Tuesday commute. It was a very nice but cool (47) morning. Totally daylight by 5:10 so I may have to start heading out earlier to get more time in. The one thing of note on today's ride was that I was able to carry a roll of architectural drawings in my Ergon pack quite comfortably. There was still ample room for today's breakfast/lunch as well. Next time I'll try carrying a drafting board.



Sprint intervals tonight as I try to peak for this weekend's race.
Posted by Picasa


Edit: if you're racing this weekend at the Maine Sport Mayhem and don't know the course layout you can get it HERE for your pre-ride. There was a bit of screwing around at the begining and a couple of wrong turns that we quickly fixed so it's not perfect but it will get you around.

2 comments:

Wheels said...

Sweet map. Is that your idea of getting me lost in the woods until Sunday?! I'm laying tacks down for sure!

rick is! said...

nah, thats the race course. I swear! ;)